With over a decade of experience, Allelys Projects Division specialises in global project cargo logistics, with a dedicated UK and European “Factory to Foundation” service for the UK’s Energy Sectors and Heavy Industries.
Allelys team of experienced Project Engineers and Project Managers work closely with our customers, very often devising unique, bespoke solutions to ensure that we always deliver safely, on time and on budget. Allelys understand the challenges, and have the knowledge, experience, technical skills and own and operate the very latest specialist transportation and installation equipment required to undertake even the most complex multi modal project.
Allelys dedicated marine partner – Osprey provides shipping and specialist barging support. The combination of both company’s skills, specialist land & marine equipment, engineering and project management allows us to provide our customers with a complete factory to foundation service from a single point of contact, with the clear benefit to our customers being improved communication, and the elimination of unnecessary and costly third parties.
- Factory to Foundation – full project management.
- Abnormal & Indivisible Load Specialists.
- The UK’s most modern fleet of 3no. Goldhofer Girder frame trailers comprising 500t, 400t and 200t public road carrying capacities.
- Goldhofer & Kamag SPMT’s (Self Propelled Modular Trailers) for precision site movements including load-outs, bridge installations and roro operations.
- Goldhofer modular trailers.
- Goldhofer vessel deck trailers.
- Jacking and skidding systems.
- Hydraulic Gantries comprising of 500t, 400t and 200t capacities and Strand Jacking.
- Bridging and load spreading systems.
- Route Surveys and Feasibility Studies including Swept Path Analysis.
- 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design.
- In-house design and fabrication capability.
Contact The Projects Team
01527 852 408 (option3)