Lifting, Jacking & Skidding
Allelys have become one of the leading specialist lifting, jacking and skidding companies in the UK. Having the flexibility to engineer bespoke solutions for individual customers needs is a strength that flows through the whole of the Allelys Group of companies.
Investing in the most up to date equipment gives Allelys the ability to overcome the most challenging problems and perform to the very highest standards.
Technical support comes from Allelys in-house project engineering team, who listen to the customer’s requirements and engineer the most practical, cost effective and safe solution.
Hydraulic Lifting Gantries:
- Lift Systems – 200te and 400te Capacities
- J&R Engineering Lift’N’Lock – 200te and 450te Capacities
- Enerpac – 900te Capacity
- Strand Jacks with variable steel construction up to 800te capacity
- Synchronised Larzap Climbing Jacks – 1760te Max Capacity
- Synchronised Enerpac Hydraulic Cylinders – 800te Max Capacity
- Enerpac Low Level Jacking Cylinders
- Low Level Hydraulic Propelled – up to 100te Capacities
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Propelled – up to 800te Capacities
- Air Cushion System
- Turn Tables – 50te to 400te Capacities
Contact The Projects Team
01527 852 408 (option3)